Hartley People are seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant to join a hugely successful company based in Wexford. This is a well-established company in Wexford that operates as one of the largest in its field. This role would ideally suit someone who has relevant experience at an intermediate level. There is huge potential for personal and professional growth and, not an opportunity to be missed.
This is a Full Time Permanent role
- Supplier Invoice processing, 3 way matching and dealing with invoice queries.
- Input, process and code invoices accurately and timely in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Liaise with suppliers to resolve account queries.
- Close creditors’ ledger within a tight deadline each month.
- Reconcile creditors’ ledger statements on a monthly basis
- Payment of supplier invoices including bulk payment run, allocation of payments to ledgers ensuring accounts are clean and up to date
- Bank reconciliation. Management and reconciliation of all banks and reviewing cash flow
- Support the Finance Team with month end process, including system close off, stock and creditor reconciliations.
- Employee Expense Claims processing.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Have experience within a fast-moving department.
- ATI Qualified or degree/diploma in related discipline.
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- demonstrable experience working to tight deadlines
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
For immediate consideration please call Damien on 051-878813 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in response to this job posting.