Hartley People are have a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Assistant for a hugely successful manufacturing company based in Waterford City.
- The Accounts Assistant/Accountant is responsible for administrating and maintaining all aspects in support of the finance function.
- 3rd level education or working towards qualifications
- Previous experience in an Accounts Technician or similar role
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Word etc.
- Fluency in English is essential
- Processing daily Supply Chain Information
- Account Payable including reconciliation of Accounts, supplier payments etc.
- Assisting on Accounts Receivables.
- Reconciliation of Bank accounts.
- Payroll reporting/processing on a weekly basis.
- Assisting on month end accounts.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
For immediate consideration please call Eamonn on 051-878813 or email your CV in response to this job posting.