Hartley People are seeking an Accounts Assistant for a multinational client based in South Tipperary.
Requirements for the role
- Part qualified accountant
- Strong IT skills and familiarity with financial accounting and reporting systems
- Microsoft Office (especially Excel) experience
- Fast learner able to work on own initiative, independently and to deadlines
- Assist with preparation of monthly management accounts including analysing and investigating variances
- Assist with Annual budgeting and forecasting process
- Assist with preparation of year end Financial accounts for audit and liaising with external auditors
- Assist with preparation of year end Tax returns
- Preparation of both routine and ad hoc management reports
- Preparation of Vat returns
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
For immediate consideration please call Eamonn on 051-878813 or email your CV in response to this job posting.