Hartley People are recruiting a Qualified Accountant for a brand new multinational company based in South Tipperary.
- This role will be varied ranging from standard accounting tasks to involvement in commercial projects, systems reviews/implementation, as well as driving the business forward.
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent, qualified
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role with a good head for numbers is imperative
- Strong ERP experience , MS Dynamics Business preferable
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent computer literacy in Excel, Word, and e-mail.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Daily reporting for back office support services such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, expenses, VAT, payroll etc.
- Review financial data for accuracy , correctness and completeness – a key eye for detail and a desire to probe further into data
- Predicting future financial trends by providing insight on analysed data to propose new opportunities and suggest ways to improve efficiency and ways to operate more cost efficiently
- Reviewing accounts system and recommending/implementing improvements and controls
- Prepare month end on time including its reporting pack and results
- Prepare or review or sign off on all balance sheet account reconciliations
- Prepare and produce analysing reports which compare current performance with previous months/years
- Ensuring each business meets all its statutory and compliance obligations including statutory accounting and tax issues
- Developing and maintaining relationship with external auditor and ensure team follows company polices and regulations
- Supervising staff – junior finance staff , take a lead on all HR duties
- Enhance stock management, cost accounting and margin analysis within the company.
- Manage banking and treasury where required
- Liaise with other staff on projects like Lean program, ERP selection and implementation
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
For immediate consideration please call Eamonn on 051-878813 or email your CV in response to this job posting