Hartley People Wexford are working closely with our Client based in Wexford to fill a key role they have open at the moment.
Working on an extensive and broad portfolio of clients, the successful candidate will work as part of a team reporting to the audit manager.
Candidates must have a proven track record of outstanding performance and display a high level of people and business skills.
They will be expected to have shown an on-going commitment to their personal and professional development through continuing education and development.
Responsibilities and requirements:
As audit senior, you will take responsibility for successfully delivering audit and accounting engagements within agreed timelines, including client and team communications, planning and execution of audits and accounting engagements.
• Complete assignments, adhering to internal and external standards and deadlines
• Technical strengths, including FRS 102, and IFRS
• Strong experience of audit and accounting software applications
• Review work of audit staff / team members
• Responsibility for mentoring and training new hires and other colleagues
• Excellent interpersonal and team skills
• Maintain and build client relationships
• Ability to multitask and prioritise in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of audit software, including Caseware.
What to do Next ?
Contact Damien McCleane in the strictest of confidence to discuss if this opportunity could be right for you.
If you do not possess all of these attributes or this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
For immediate consideration please call Damien on 053 9100111 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in response to this job posting.