Digital Managing Editor - Waterford
|Share this job:|
|Location:||Waterford, Kilkenny, Cork|
Our client, a company that specialises in the publication industry is currently seeking a Digital Managing Editor and Writer. The ideal candidate would have a proven history of editorial experience within the Travel sector.
- 3 years experience in a managing editorial role.
- Proven ability to copy-edit and proofread content
- Research experience
- Strong writing skills (Examples will be required)
- Good communication skills and the ability to liaise with a wide range of people who are involved in the producing a daily e-letter.
- A friendly and outgoing personality.
- A love of travel.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. If you meet the criteria for this position, we will provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your consent.
For immediate consideration please call Eddie on 051-878 813 or email your CV to Eddie@hartleypeople.com in response to this job posting.