Senior Manufacturing Engineer - Waterford
|Share this job:|
|Location:||Waterford, Tipperary, Wexford|
Are you a Senior Manufacturing Engineer looking to progress in your career? A leading multinational manufacturing company in Waterford is looking for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer to join their team.
This company are going through a period of significant investment and this role offers a great opportunity to get involved in key technical projects.
Working as part of a team or on your own you will lead and support NPI initiatives. You will also:
- Project manage and design strategic engineering projects
- Document and validate process changes
- Provide technical support to resolve manufacturing process issues and look at process optimisation
- Liaise with suppliers on the design and manufacture of relevant equipment, tooling and fixtures
- Driving continuous improvement activities
- Support and manage technicians
Due to being open on experience, this role will suit either an experienced Senior Manufacturing Engineer or a Manufacturing Engineer who is looking to progress to the next level.
For the right person there are good long-term career opportunities with the potential to move to a leadership role in the future.
- 3rd level Engineering/Technology Honours Degree qualification is essential (a Masters qualification would be an advantage)
- Six Sigma Green Belt or other Lean Manufacturing Qualifications a distinct advantage
- 5 years+ experience in a similar role within a manufacturing environment
- Strong working knowledge of CAD packages (i.e. AutoCAD, Solid Works)
- Demonstrated strong previous experience in project management
Interested? To find out more, please call Laura on 051-878813 or email your CV in response to this job posting.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Laura for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hartley People also recruit for similar roles such as Automation Engineer, Project Engineer, Design Engineer, R&D Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Process Engineer, Plastic Engineer, Chemical Engineer, Engineering Manager, Quality Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Injection Moulding Engineer, Lean Engineer, Validation Engineer, Maintenance Engineer.