Manufacturing / Mechanical Engineer - Waterford
|Share this job:|
|Location:||Waterford, Tipperary, Wexford|
Our client, a leading Waterford based manufacturing company currently has a vacancy for a Manufacturing Engineer to join their team. This is a technical role and as a Manufacturing Engineer you will support, troubleshoot and improve complex automated lines.
This is an opportunity to join a manufacturing company in a challenging and rewarding role with excellent opportunities for personal development.
As a Manufacturing Engineer you will take resposibility for high volume automated lines and will:
- Support the design, buy-off, installation and validation of automated production lines
- Work on Process Characterisation / Optimisation
- Lead technical root cause investigations and support production line ramp-ups
- Drive continuous improvement projects
- Travel to supplier / customer sites
This role will suit an experienced Manufacturing Engineer who is looking to progress their career in a highly automated manufacturing environment.
- Degree in mechanical engineering, manufacturing or related discipline
- 3+ years' experience in a manufacturing environment (medical device manufacturing experience is preferred but experience in other high volume automated manufacturing environments will also be considered)
- Strong project management experience
- Proven experience in process improvement, troubleshooting and technical issue resolution
- CAD experience is desirable but not essential
To find out more, please call Karrena on 051-878813 or email your CV in response to this job posting.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Karrena for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hartley People also recruit for similar roles such as Automation Engineer, Project Engineer, Design Engineer, R&D Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Process Engineer, Plastic Engineer, Chemical Engineer, Engineering Manager, Quality Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Injection Moulding Engineer, Lean Engineer, Validation Engineer, Maintenance Engineer.