Engineering Stores Co-ordinator - Cork
|Share this job:|
|Location:||Cork, Kerry, Tipperary|
Do you have engineering stores management experience in a regulated manufacturing environment? Hartley People are currently recruiting for a Engineering Stores Co-ordinator based on site in Cork with a large manufacturing company.
As an Engineering Stores Co-ordinator, you will be the single point of contact for all engineering stores issues. You will lead a team and manage the daily activities of the stores facility, drive process / cost improvement projects and monitor KPIs.
This is a full time, permanent position with a leading company.
- Monitoring engineering stores activities and transactions
- Establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols
- Planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement
- Monitoring reorder levels and reorder quantities
- Monitoring the obsolete spares program
- Managing the inventory reduction program
- Driving continuous improvement projects
- Producing reports on spare parts usage
- A strong background in Engineering Stores Management (within a food, pharmaceutical or regulated manufacturing environment)
- Previous SAP experience in essential
- Project and team management experience within a stores environment
- Good understanding of complex logistical operations and MRO parts management
- Experience and knowledge of current innovative storeroom and asset management solutions
- Knowldege of key business processes such as lean manufacturing and 5S principles
Interested? For immediate consideration, please call Karrena on 051-878813 or email your CV in response to this job posting.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Karrena for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.