Operational Excellence Specialist - Waterford
|Share this job:|
|Location:||Waterford, Tipperary, Wexford|
Are you a Lean / Continuous Improvement Engineer looking to progress in your career? A leading multinational manufacturing company in Waterford is looking for an Operational Excellence Specialist to join their team.
This role offers a great opportunity to get involved in key technical process improvement and change management projects such as OEE, lead time reduction and waste elimination.
Working as part of a team implementing process excellence strategy you will:
- Use Six Sigma and Lean tools and techniques to identify project opportunities
- Lead and execute technical process improvement projects
- Implement standard lean methodologies and management systems e.g. Standard problem solving, Visual factory etc.
- Provide subject matter expertise on quality sampling and process control plans
- Complete complex data analysis to improve process and product capability
- Act as the site expert on industrial engineering studies, manning loading and determining most cost effective direct manning standard work
- Develop and deliver lean/Kaizen/six sigma training and work with manufacturing to instill a lean manufacturing ethos
- Third level qualification in science, manufacturing or engineering
- Six Sigma Certification – Green/Black Belt
- Strong technical competence and understanding of manufacturing technologies in a high volume regulated environment
- Project Management experience
- Experience with execution of LEAN and/or Six Sigma process improvements
- Experience in contributing to a lean transformation/change management
- Knowledge of advanced statistical tools and experience in analysing process performance based on data
Interested? To find out more, please call Karrena on 051-878813 or email your CV in response to this job posting.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Karrena for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hartley People also recruit for similar roles such as Automation Engineer, Project Engineer, Design Engineer, R&D Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Process Engineer, Plastic Engineer, Chemical Engineer, Engineering Manager, Quality Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Injection Moulding Engineer, Lean Engineer, Validation Engineer, Maintenance Engineer.