Our client, a Wexford based Fabrication company currently have a vacancy for a Draughtsman. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hardworking environment with excellent opportunities for growth and personal development. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work alongside a very experienced team with an established company.
This role is initially a 6-8 month contract with the potential of something more longer term for the right candidate.
- The ability to interpret engineers and architects drawings
- Working with other staff members to take quantities from engineers/architects drawings for costing
- Manipulation of existing drawing
- Produce layout drawing of various projects – mainly mechanical drafting
- Interaction with fabricators to ensure all information is interpreted correctly
- Detailed Knowledge of 2D AutoCAD essential
- Knowledge of Solidworks and SAP a distinct advantage
- Understanding of Sheet Metal Fabrication techniques is a benefit
- Ability to understand and interpret information provided by clients and Engineering team
- Knowledge of stainless steel is a benefit
- Strong attention to detail
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
For immediate consideration please call Aoife on 051-878813 or email your CV to email@example.com in response to this job posting
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org