Redundancy Process Consultation Ireland
For full details on our outplacement service, please visit www.hartleypeopleoutplacement.com
The Hartley People team of Consultants have extensive experience in all aspects of the redundancy process. We can project manage the process for you or we can simply provide as much support as you require in any or all of the following areas:
- Relevant Legislation - Analysis and review of all relevant legislation and the possible implications of same.
- Determination of what constitutes ‘redundancy’ and the legitimate reasons for same.
- Processing of all necessary redundancy documentation.
- Developing a communications strategy and a project plan for the programme.
- Information and consultation process.
- Dealing with collective redundancies and / or individual / non-collective redundancies.
- Managing the consultation process with staff and staff representatives.
- Notice period and notification process.
- Liaison with and informing the relevant government department.
- Selection processes and procedures for redundancy.
- Conditions necessary to qualify for redundancy.
- Calculation of redundancy payments (noting continuous service / reckonable service).
- Dealing with any issues relating to part-time and casual workers.
- Restructuring and re-organisation after downsizing / redundancy.
- Provision of outplacement services for employees.
- Dealing with ‘Lay-offs’ and short-time.
- Protective notice.
For more information on any/all of the services listed above, please do not hesitate to contact us.