Hartley People are the specialists in temporary recruitment in the south-east…whether you need extra help at short notice or you need to plan for holidays, there is only one call that you need to make.
Since 2001, we have taken great pride in our ability to respond to inquiries relating to the most difficult temporary assignments, regardless of the nature of the role or the length of notice that we are given.
We understand that business can be unpredictable and we know that people can may need to take leave at short notice…we also know how critical it can be to source temporary skilled staff as quickly as possible…it may be the difference between winning and losing a customer or fulfilling a promise on the delivery of a product or service…it may be difficult and sometimes stressful, but that’s where we come in!
Hartley People can provide temporary staff in any area. However, we are most often asked for staff in the following areas:
Reception / Secretarial / Clerical / Typists
General Operative’s (skilled / unskilled)
Forklift (Reach / Counterbalance)
Accounts & Payroll
Terms and Conditions for the Introduction of Temporary Staff
- The Client shall be charged an agreed hourly charge for all hours worked by the temporary worker. These charges will be those in force at the time and will be previously agreed with the client. Charges are based on an hourly rate. No charge is made for lunch hours or sick leave. Charges are inclusive of all National Insurance and other statutory costs but exclusive of VAT.
These charges largely represent wages, thus invoices are payable immediately on receipt.
- The firm is responsible for payment of wages and the payment of all statutory obligations (i.e. PRSI/PAYE and all other taxes normally borne by the employer).
- The employment in a permanent capacity of a temporary worker introduced by the firm to the client will deem the client applicable for a fee which will be calculated as a % of the 1st year's annual salary. In these circumstances the refund clause is not applicable.
- The supervision, direction and control of a temporary worker assigned to the client, is the responsibility of the client for the duration of the assignment.
- The temporary worker will be required to sign a confidentiality form by the firm but the client should take measures also.
- In cases where a temporary employee is required to complete jury service whilst in the temporary employment of the client through the firm, the client shall be responsible for the payment of all costs relating to said jury service.
- Whenever the employee is engaged in the course of the client’s business, the client shall indemnify the firm in respect of any claim for personal injury loss or damage either caused to the employee or, in the case of personal injury loss or damage to a third party, caused by the employee.
- The Client shall effect and maintain suitable employers and public liability insurance (including product liability cover) and shall, on request, furnish the company with details of those insurances. The client shall inform the firm forthwith in the event of either cancellation or lapsing or non-renewal of either its public liability or employer’s liability insurances or the application of any restriction in cover (including the application of a policy excess or other deductible) that materially affects any of the provisions of this agreement.
For more information on the service and / or the related costs, please do not hesitate to contact any of our recruitment team on any of the following numbers:
f: 051 – 878827
Address: 29 Manor Street, Waterford.